Accountants for self employed and sole traders

Are you a sole trader or self employed?

If you're earning money from being in business on your own (so you're not in a partnership, or running your business through a company) then the chances are you are a sole trader and will need to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return.

Running your own business takes a lot of energy - make life easy on yourself by letting us take care of your accounting and tax affairs.

We are expert accountants, qualified and regulated by the prestigious ICAEW. As accountants for self employed and sole trader clients, we specialise in providing accounting services for small businesses like yours.

Check out our How We Work page to see if we are the right accountants for you

Or, if you want to know how much we cost you may be pleasantly surprised to see how cheap your accountancy costs could be