How do we keep our fees so affordable?
Here's how we do it - its not rocket science
More than just a Cheap Accountant
Whilst we offer outrageously low fees, we still offer exceptional value for money for our clients. With our fees starting from £18.25 per month our clients benefit from both low accountancy bills, but high quality skill, knowledge and service!
We are Chartered Accountants. That means we are both run by fully qualified accountants (ACA) and regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW).
Being Chartered Accountants puts us in good company -
Being regulated by the ICAEW means that we have to stick to strict ethical standards (such as not getting you involved in dodgy tax schemes that will cost you more than you ever stood to save) and gives you assurance that we will always act in your best interest. You have the reassurance that there is someone to report us to if for some reason something were to go wrong - we are please to say that this has never been required, but it gives you peace of mind
What this means for you is you can rest assured that even though our fees are low, our standards are high.
So whether you're looking for a cheap accountant, or more than just a cheap accountant, you're in safe hands
Understanding your fee quote
If you haven't yet got a quote - we strongly recommend that you get one. Its free, instant and isn't' designed to be an email capture tool. You only contact us if you want to take it further!
There are three aspects to our quote
- Fees for the previous year
- If you have opted for a service relating to the previous year (for instance your year end accounts and tax return for the year just gone), we will require a one off fee to cover this work
- Backdated fees for the current year
- If you are joining The Accounting Studio mid-way through the year, some of our services cover the entire year - such as your current year accounts and tax return. In this situation we need to charge you fees as if you had joined at the beginning of the year
- Other services, such as payroll, and most VAT schemes, do not need to be back-dated as there is very little work for us to do relating to prior periods. We don't think its right to charge you for this, so we don't. This helps to keep your accountancy fees as cheap as possible
- Ongoing monthly fees
- This is your monthly fee for all services going forward.
We agree it is a little bit complicated, but we think its worth it to give you the lowest fees available. You only pay for the services you need, and you know exactly what your fee will be